Email to Case Automation for Customer Service Case Management
IOTAP’s Email to Case Automation Add-In Assists in CRM Customer Service Case Management Setup
While major Customer Service Case Management improvements were introduced with CRM 2013 Service Pack 1 (released during the summer of 2014), many users with on-premises deployments of CRM 2011 are left with a significant gap in functionality when it comes to automatically creating cases from inbound customer email.
One solution that bridges the gap between CRM 2011 out-of-the-box functionality and advanced Customer Service Case Management with automatic email to case creation is the IOTAP Email-to-Case Automation add-in solution. Reasonably-priced, packed with functionality, and accompanied by excellent customer support, the solution can help an organization jump-start their Customer Service Case Management operations.
The EmailToCaseAutomation_UserGuide is provided here as an indicator of how simple the product is to install and configure; and of all of the features that will quickly get the department managing cases more efficiently.
IOTAP is a Microsoft Independent Software Vendor (ISV) with a track record of delivering useful add-in solutions to cut development time of CRM implementations.
With Email to Case, you can quickly configure your CRM Case Management system to automate the following tasks:
- Automatic Case Creation from Email
- Assign Owner of Case as either User or Team
- Title of Case from Email Subject
- Description of Case from Email body
- Attachments of Case loaded as Attachments in the Case Notes
- Population of the Customer and Responsible Contact if Email is from existing Contact in CRM with Parent Account
- Auto-Reply Case Acknowledgement Email back to Customer with Case Number in Email Subject Line
- Internal Notification Email to User assigned to Case
- Subsequent Emails in relation to same Case are also tracked as CRM Activities in Case
If you’re wondering how the product might be able to improve your Customer Service, give it a try as a 15-day free trail is available.
The product is available as a perpetual license for purchase for $849 and it works with CRM 2011, CRM 2013, and CRM 2015 and both CRM Online and CRM on-premises. An additional “test environment” license is available for an incremental amount of $199. There is no minimum or maximum number of CRM Users for this product; that is, importantly, the product is not priced based on the number of users.