AvePoint Cloud Backup is a complete cloud-to-cloud backup solution for Office 365
With unlimited, automated backups and secure storage in AvePoint’s Azure storage, you decide how much to recover and when. On-demand and granular, item-level restore provides anytime access for your business-critical emails, files, conversations, projects, tasks, Groups, Teams, Planner and sites. Connect users with their lost content by automating restores with AVA, AvePoint’s virtual assistant.
AvePoint accelerates your digital transformation success. Over 16,000 customers and 6 million cloud users worldwide trust AvePoint to migrate, manage, and protect their cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is a four-time Microsoft Partner of the Year, a Microsoft Global ISV Partner and has been named to the Inc. 500|5000 six times,and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 five times. The firm is privately held and headquartered in Jersey City, N.J.
Protection Backup & Restore
- Run automatic backups up to four times a day and retain 100% of your data for one year.
- Perform item-level, full-fidelity recovery for all content in Office 365 Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Project Online, OneDrive for Business, Groups, Teams, and Public Folders.
- Identify content for quick restore based on properties—including content type, owner, date of creation, file size, parent list name, parent folder name, email subject, sent date, and more.
- Restore content and conversations to any mailbox, OneDrive, Group, or site—not just to its original location.
- Export and restore content directly outside of Office 365, including the ability to restore mail items to a PST or documents to a file share.
- AvePoint Cloud Backup also enables us to migrate your file shares, Exchange, Gmail, other IMAP/POP3 mailboxes, Google Drive, Teams, Groups, and SharePoint workloads to Office 365.
- Migrate an unlimited amount of data.
- One-click analysis generates detailed, visual reports on source environments to identify issues before they stall your project.
- Drag-and-drop your content from SharePoint, Exchange, Gmail, other IMAP/POP3 mailboxes, Google Drive, Teams, Groups, and File Share to Office 365 with full fidelity in real time, or schedule it in batches.
- Monitor migration progress with real-time dashboards to view the number of migrated items, the volume of migrated content, and status of your migration jobs.
- Global Reporting – generate reports on global Office 365 Group team sites, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business settings and security to track any unauthorized changes and react accordingly.
- Audit Reporting – generate audit reports for item lifecycle, list deletion, permission changes, site access, and user lifecycle across an entire Office 365 environment.
- User Activity Report – audit all user activities in SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) through integration with the Office 365 Activity Management API.